Duration: 4,5 hours
What do Joseph Pulitzer, Harry Houdini and Tony Curtis have in common?
They were all Hungarian Jews.
In this tour we explore the richness and the depth of Jewish heritage in the city, and how important Jews were to the development of Budapest through the centuries. We show you the unique and vibrant atmosphere of the Jewish Quarter. In addition to the synagogues we cannot miss the most famous Hungarian-Jewish cake, the Flodni.
- Great Synagogue
- Kazinczy street Synagogue
- Rumbach street Synagogue
- Gozsdu Courtyard
- Shoes Memorial
The tour includes:
- Pick up / drop off at your hotel
- 24-hour tickets for all public transport
- entrance fees into 3 synagogues
- cafe or soft drinks with the famous flodni cake
- maps with tips and recommendations for your stay
Please keep in mind that the synagogues are closed on Saturdays.